About two weeks ago I won a pretty cool prize at the Island Cat Giveaway - a Purrfect prize for me, and I will explain why - A Classy Cat Wet Food Dish.
You see, I have IBD.... If I eat low to the ground, I throw up. Up to today mommy was using a glass coaster holder to lift my plate to the correct height, but obviously that was a makeshift solution, and not a very practical one.
I was very surprised how quickly the package arrived - we put right to the test!
It is also very pretty!
I usually eat in a couple of seatings so I don't throw up, but this time I licked the plate clean in one sitting and I didn't have nausea whatsoever. I LOVE this dish!
- The heavy durable ceramic construction makes these one piece raised dishes very stable. The pedestal weighs more than the dish, therefore theywill not tip or slide with normal use.
- Made of stoneware, Classy Cat Dishes are dishwasher and microwave safe. Will not absorb food odors and harbor bacteria as plastic does, helping to prevent chin acne and mouth ulcers.
- This product is absolutely lead free, and the colors are airbrushed on giving the dishes an attractive dark to light shaded appearance.
- Both styles are designed so the sides do not obstruct the pets vision or irritate sensitive whiskers while eating.
- The scoop shaped sides and turned in rims are another feature found only on Classy Cat & Dog products. Both assist in keeping contents contained, and make it much easier for pets to pick up their food without pushing it over the sides. Especially the older ones with fewer or no teeth to help them.
- Easy to pick up and wash, ( wheelchair friendly ) they also take up much less space than wood or metal raised feeders.
I wanted to send a big hug and thank you to the folks at the Island Cats and The Classy Cat Dishes for making my life a bit easier and a lot healthier.
*Disclaimer - The product link on this Review is an Amazon affiliate link.